1. Own what we've earned in health and business
It’s time for us to carve out our name in health and business, staking a claim in an area that’s both meaningful to people and true to our strengths.
In 2019, 40% of all IU grads and 85% of online grads majored in health and business. And as a university:
- We have the largest medical school in the country
- We graduate more doctors than any other medical school in the United States
- We produce more nurses for our state than any other school
- We are home to the Kelley School of Business, which consistently ranks #1 in the country
- We support 1 out of 26 jobs in Indiana—more than 151,000 in all
- We have a $9.9 billion total impact on an Indiana’s economy
What’s more, this is a brand position that is both broad and flexible. These categories pertain to schools and programs across all nine campuses, including the fine and liberal arts, the sciences, and technology.
We are leaders in health and business. It’s time the rest of the world recognized it.
Learn more about our heath and business objective